Monday, September 10

ST night 4 (start over)

"are you ready? are you sure? this mama's pretty excited over here! Okay, if you're really ready...Sterling slept from 8:30-5:10!!!!!!!! Holy Moly! I'm sure it was just a fluke and won't happen again, but I'm pretty excited. Now...did I get a full nights sleep?? Not I (but pretty close), I had to check on her to make sure she was breathing since she didn't wake up at her 2 normal wake times. Thanks Sterling!"

That above statement was how exciting my night went and I had to post it on Facebook.  I normally don't post much on there, but last night deserved some recognition.  So, how did she do it?  I really don't know and was expecting her to be up more.  

Our day yesterday:

8:05 am - woke up, 6 oz bottle (only drank 5)
9:30 - ran to the store
11 - 6 oz bottle (only drank 5)
11:30 - nap
1:50 - woke up, 5 oz bottle
4:50 - 5 oz bottle
5 - nap
6:10 - woke up
8 - 5 oz bottle, a few bites (like 4) of green beans mixed with rice, and a 1/3rd a container of sweet potatoes mixed with rice
8:30 - bed
2:10 - woke up wondering "is Sterling really sleeping still?"  
4:05 - checked in on her since I hadn't heard anything all night, she was fine and zonked out
5:10 - woke up, 5 oz bottle
8:10 - woke up for the day, 5 oz bottle

So, there's our day yesterday.  The only difference from any other day is I dropped her to 5 oz's.  And she napped longer yesterday than she does most days.  Which is why I thought she wouldn't sleep great last night.  I'm happy to report otherwise.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment