Wednesday, September 12

1st Babysitter

So tonight it was my first time leaving the kids with a babysitter other than our friends.  This girl is 16 and lives in our complex so her mom offered his sitting services...ha!  Poor girl.  I really hope the kids weren't horrible.  I asked her of course, but received the typical response...they were good, no problems.  Xander is at the age of fussing when things don't get his way and it can get pretty annoying quickly.  We'll see.  She watched them for 3 hours and earned $35!  I have no idea what the going rate is, but I figure that since they are young and require a little extra TLC, that would be good?
Where did I go?  The Ramstein Bazaar!  The best place here, I swear.  It has a zillion different vendors from throughout Europe with their authentic treasures.  It's rather pricey, but if you know you won't make it to their country, why not pay the extra price?  I didn't get a bunch, we only had 3 hours to shop, so I'll be going again tomorrow (with kids in tow).  And tomorrow, I will enjoy some Pancit.  The best place to grab a bite to eat when attending the bazaar, the pancit tent (I don't know what it's really called).  But each tent raises money for their squadron events/parties.
The best part...when I walked in the door and Xander heard me, he ran up to me and hugged my legs and talked a mile a minute!  He had so much to talk about, I just wish I could understand all of it.  So sweet!!

Sterling has also been sleeping great at night.  She seems a little constipated today, so hopefully that won't affect her sleeping tonight.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment