Saturday, September 8

ST night 2 (start over)

Another good night around here.  But I need to figure out how to give her the last bottle before she goes to bed.  With Xander, he'd have a bottle at 6 and turn around have his last at 8.  He was okay with that.  Sterling, if she does it, she won't drink the whole thing.  It's then pointless.  I'm think I'm doomed to get up 3 hours after she falls asleep to feed her for awhile yet.

Last nights schedule:

6 pm - drank 5 of the 6 ozs of her bottle
8:10 -  had sweet potatoes with mixed grain rice
8:30 - went to bed
11:30 - woke up, had 6 oz bottle
3:50 am - heard Sterling talking.  I'm not sure if she was actually up earlier and I didn't hear her because the monitor was down really low.  I didn't hear her screaming so I left her.  She dozed on and off
4:20 - screaming, won't stop
4:30 - gave her a 2 oz bottle and change her diaper
7:40 - current time and still sleeping

I think if she wakes and just talks in the middle of the night, she will eventually get the hang of soothing herself back to sleep.  A few more nights hopefully.  But, this is a lot better than her in bed with me!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment