Sunday, September 9

ST night 3 (start over)

We were off schedule a bit last night.  We were playing so nicely in Xanders room that time slipped away.  It was 7:30 and I hadn't given baths yet or fed Sterling her meal.  I quickly gave baths, maybe a little too quickly because as I was bathing Xander (I bathe them together lately), I noticed a lot of noise coming from Sterling...she was UNDER the water!  OH. MY. GOODNESS!  I freaked out, pulled her up, and quickly got her breathing again.  She was scared.  Good thing I was in the bathroom because this little girl gave her mama a heart attack last night!  I guess taking my eye off her to wash Xander was all the time an infant needs to slip under the water.  No more double baths.  They will each get their own so I can give my full attention to Sterling.  Sorry Xander!
After baths were done, kids dressed, it was meal time for Sterling and snack time for Xander.

8:10 pm - eats her meal, chicken with rice nutritious meal with added mixed grain rice
8:30 - bed (which I was scared to put her down after the bath incident)
12:30 am - woke for her last meal
3:05 - woke and was talking.  Let her talk it out, she fell back asleep sometime
4:35 - woke screaming, I guess she wants the dreaded 2 oz bottle and diaper change, was not happy once again when the bottle was empty. I left the room with her crying
8:05 - woke for the day, 6 oz bottle

I'm going to record her sleep for another 2 nights.  I think we'll have a pattern down by then.  I'm sure she won't be sleeping a full 6-8 hours, but we'll get there and I'll be sure to let everyone know when that is...if it ever happens...lol!
When Nick gets home, he will be able to do the 4 am feeding.  He's up anyways, so that will be a nice break for me :)  I find myself asking him...can you come home already?!?!?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment