Sunday, September 30

New recipe success

Lately I've been adventurous and trying Arabic foods.  I LOVE them!  They seem so light and healthy, but FULL of flavor.  My most recent success was another batch of the famous pita bread with topping.  Although, my topping was not as thick as most I've seen.  I still have to work on that part, but the bread itself, turned out amazing.  My other success last night was a meat pie.  You see, my neighbor made these last week during our play date and I loved them.  So, I thought to create my own.  Of course, they weren't nearly as good as hers, but they were still pretty dang good!  I made a homemade Greek yogurt and cucumber sauce to go with the meat pies and oh. my. gosh!   You all should have seen my face eating these things.  They were amazing!  You could eat them as a meal or simply a snack.  I'm in love.  I'm in love.  I'm in love!!!



I have to say that I've had them every day for 3 days now.  They are amazing reheated, maybe even better than freshly made.  It's like all the ingredients marry together as they sit in the refrigerator.  Whatever the reason, I LOVE them!

Have a great day!

1 comment: