Thursday, January 6

Physical Therapy

Today I had my physical therapy scheduled.  My first appointment will be the 11th.  I'm a bit nervous because it's off base in a village.  I don't speak the language here, so I'm hoping my therapists will...there supposed to after all. 
I'm still patiently waiting for word on our home study from our agency in VA.  Not exactly sure what she all has to do, but it sounded like she needed to write it up to their standards at BCS.  I think it will be next week...well i hope. 
I've been trying to decide if I wanted to put a list of everything I'd need to take to the states in the event we have a no notice placement and are rushed to get out of the house.  I'm just not too sure what I'll need.  We don't have much for the baby that we'll be bringing on the flight, but are planning to buy all baby stuff once we have placement.  I just don't want to forget anything when we receive the call to get back to the states.  I'd hate to forget my camera charger!  That's one thing I've forgotten on big trips before, so it wouldn't be the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment