Saturday, January 29

Hurt...Not Okay

Today I did an hour of circuit training and I have to say I hurt.  It's not sore...it's hurt.  And as my physical therapist would say in her broken English...soreness okay, hurt not okay.  It's so funny when she says it, but today my shoulder blade is killing me.  I'm not exactly sure what i did, but I'm assuming I did one of the resistance band workouts wrong.  It's always hard to determine if I have the correct position and do it at the same time as the instructor on TV.  I tried having hubby massage it, but let's just say he's not any good at that yet.  He needs a bit more practice.  I'll take some mobic and hopefully that will help as I go to sleep. 
Thursday night we went to dinner with our friends and their daughters at our favorite restaurant...Thai Thai...yummy!  We probably have that place once or twice a month, but our first 7 weeks living in a hotel, we had it about 3 or 4 times a week!  Last night, they called us again and invited us to go bowling.  I told them we would, not asking hubs first.  I knew he'd say no if I'd ask him first.  So, I told him to come home a half hour early so we could could of with J and P.  Well much to my surprise and liking, he was a GREAT bowler!  This man can throw the ball and get strikes!  Amazing...now I'm hoping since it was a successful night, he'll want to do it more often.  I'm hoping.  After bowling (we played 3 games), we went over to their home to have cake for their daughter's 10th birthday!  We got her a DS game, Art Academy, for her gift from us.  That game makes me want to get a DS because it looked so fun! 
Also on Thursday my friend, M, found out she will be having 2 girls, NOT 2 boys as she was told earlier this month.  Wow...how often is it that a doctor actually makes that mistake.  It's not so often anymore.  I'm so happy though, I really wanted her to have at least 1 girl and now there's 2!  I love baby girls.  Some days I hope we have a girl, not a boy.  But, just like a pregnancy, we will not know and will be happy and thrilled with either a boy or girl.  I was looking on Gym.boree website today and they had some cute baby boy outfits on there.  I'll have to buy my cousins boy one of them.  I'm off to bed now. 

Have a fantastic night!

No comments:

Post a Comment