Wednesday, January 19

Nervous

I finally received an email from our placement social worker and she says our home study has still not been approved.  Her supervisor, who is new, has a few questions.  Makes me nervous because obviously I don't know what will be asked.  I hope and pray that it's nothing.  We have set up a time on Friday to talk.

Working out has been going good this week.  3 days into the week and 2 workouts each day!  Today I even jumped up the Slim in 6 workout to the Ramp it Up video.  Which is 48 minutes!  Plus I tried to do the core workout on 10 pound slimdown, but only got 10 minutes done and was wore out!  58 minutes total today, not bad.  I'm thinking of taking a break tomorrow, but am afraid to take a day off.  It's always so much harder to get back into it after a break, but I need one!  I've been working out so intense that I'm plain SORE!  It's not a bad sore, just exhausted sore. 

Until next time...probably Friday evening after the call....NERVOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment