Tuesday, January 18

Here it is

A post finally...Yah for me!  The past week I've been creating schedules, tweaking schedules, becoming an artist (LOL), and enjoying the weekend with hubby.  We included a trip to Trier Germany, the oldest city in Germany with our good friends.  It was a fun time seeing the historical sites. 

On the 15th we recieved our official home study, signed and sealed, approved and accepted!  How exciting...well, not yet.  This was from the agency that did the home study, we are STILL waiting on our placement agency to approve the home study or rewrite it or whatever they have to do.  Today is the day where we were told it had to be done and approved by them because our fingerprints would expire otherwise.  I'm really hoping it's done and we just haven't been told about it. 

I started working out on the 10th...didn't really stick to a schedule persay, but, I did get 4 workouts in last week.  So today I was going to try a new schedule for working out, but yeah, that went out the window when hubby got recalled for work at 0400 and I was up and couldn't sleep.  I finally fell back asleep around 0530 and didn't wake up till 0830...oops!!  So, now I will do my workouts this afternoon after physical therapy, today, and hopefully first thing tomorrow morning.  I started doing 10 Pound Slimdown and have now also added Slim in 6.  I'm really hoping to stick to this and not give up.  I want to add in running, for extra cardio, but not sure about that yet. 

So I've been drawing a mural for the nursery...mind you, I have no idea how to draw, but I managed it and I must say that I love how it turned out on paper.  Now I just have to get it on the walls...and that will be the fun part.  I've decided to do a large tree, then vines and monkeys.  I'm going to see if my friend P wants to help, she loves doing this type of stuff.  And it would be so much more fun doing the project with company.  It would create great lasting memories.

Hubby thinks I need to cut back on computer time, which honestely, yes, I do.  But it's so hard!  I think to help with that, I'll start taking monkey boy on walks and start drawing the sketch of the mural on the nursery walls.  That should take up my time nicely.

Here's some pictures from Trier (I'll post some of us once we get them from our friends):






I'll post more later, have to get ready for physical therapy now.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment