Monday, January 3

Documents arrived

After the fear of our home study documents being lost, they are safe and sound in the hands of the PA office. They've even sent an official copy of the home study to our agency in VA! What a blessing. I've had the worst being played in my head. I'm so releived! Hubs and I don't have to worry about redoing our fingerprints at this time.
Today was my doctor appointment for my knees. I'm going to go back to physical therapy for a few months and if i still have pain, I'll call and we'll go another route. Most likely will be doing an MRI on both knees. We already know the torn meniscus is in the right knee, but it seems to have gotten worse.

That's all for tonight... Night all

1 comment:

  1. See :) I told you to just stop worrying until you have something to worry about!

    ReplyDelete