Monday, January 9

Struggles

I sent out our monthly photos to our birth mom and birth nana and in response I received a reply from nana stating that her daughter is having some problems right now and is in and out of shelters.  That's so sad!  She mentioned that she's so glad Xander is with us and not being thrown around like his 2 year old brother.  I've wondered why I haven't received a response from LP from the last 4 emails I've sent out.  Now we know. 

Now Xander...we really need to figure out how to get down on your own from a standing position...LOL.  This has been one struggle of his for the past week.  Especially when it's nap time or bedtime and he grows to a standing position in the crib.  How long is this going to go on?  It's exhausting, but maybe a game for you?  Oh the joys of learning new tasks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment