Monday, January 16

Night 5

Not bad.  I didn't plan to write about a night 5 sleep habits, however, hubby changed up his schedule a bit and I wonder if the change caused his fuss for the 10 minutes?  Nick decided to give Xander his bath at 6:45, after we ate dinner.  I actually started freaking out on him because he's throwing Xander off the schedule we've been doing for the last week.  But, let him do what he wants because bath time is their time.  They were done and dressed by 7:15 so we had 45 minutes before bottle.  Xander just chilled, we read, and he crawled around.  At 8 I gave him his bottle, but he wasn't interested in it.  He wanted to play with it.  After he threw his bottle, he had 2 ounces left of the 7, I figured he was done.  I tried to rock him, but he just wanted down.  I had a feeling bedtime was going to be a nightmare tonight.  At 8:15 I put him in his bed, he fussed, not consistently, but about 10 minutes later he was sleeping.  So, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I wonder if the earlier bath and different times threw him off?

No comments:

Post a Comment