Monday, January 30

34 weeks


How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 18
Gender: Girl

Maternity clothes? Maternity
Stretch marks?  Thankfully not yet
Sleep: Horrible! 

Best moment this week: went to our local “home depot” type of store…Toom and bought the canvases, a flower pillow and wall clock for baby girl’s room
Miss Anything?  Being able to shave without effort
Movement: All day. 
Food cravings: peanut butter m&m’s and salads (not together)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: just Braxton hicks
Symptoms: Heartburn is A LOT more frequent, I have this pain above my uterus (below my boobs) that is a weird feeling. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly moody again this week L
What I’m looking forward to:  deciding on the nursery theme so I can start painting the canvases and buying other accessories to make her room look like a room

No comments:

Post a Comment