Tuesday, January 3

30 weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks (1 January 2012) Total weight gain: 15+
Gender: Girl

Maternity clothes? Maternity, except PJ’s
Stretch marks?  Thankfully not yet
Sleep: Not the best.  Back pain keeps me up, hubby says I have restless leg syndrome lately because I keep moving my legs but am snoring away

Best moment this week: Enjoyed Christmas as a family of 3 for the first time
Miss Anything?  WINE!! Sleeping comfortably
Movement:
Mostly at night and first thing in the morning

Food cravings: Holiday Mix (hard candies), hotdogs, plain chips and french onion dip or sour cream and onion chips, peppermint, and chocolates
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chinese food
Labor Signs: just Braxton hicks
Symptoms: Heartburn every night, some serious killer back pain, itchy belly, started some swelling in the feet

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but have been emotional
What I’m looking forward to:  decorating baby girl’s room

Little things get to me, like when hubby ordered baby girls bedding without even asking me what I thought of it, if I liked it, nothing!  He just ordered it!  I freaked out.  Good thing it was only $60 so if I decide to change it, I can and won’t feel horrible.  I’m going to try to make it work though, just won’t use the comforter, everything else should be ok.  Now I have the hard task to try to figure out what I’m going to put on canvas as the wall decorations. 

We unofficially decided on the name…only because we ordered her a diaper cover with her name on it, so now there’s no going back.  About an hour after we placed the order, we had a good laugh because we never officially said that was her name.  Oh well, it is now; we must have liked it long enough to not even think about changing it.  It’s a cute name, and we both love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment