Sunday, January 22

33 weeks


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17
Gender: Girl

Maternity clothes? Maternity
Stretch marks?  Thankfully not yet
Sleep: Horrible!  Hot, uncomfortable, can’t turn without waking up completely, up 5 times peeing

Best moment this week: 32 week appointment and everything is looking great
Miss Anything?  Walking up our apartment stairs without huffing and puffing (hubby actually said to me today that I’m going to need to get back on the treadmill to get back to normal…men!)
Movement: All day.  I love watching her right before bed and seeing her little body parts poke out of my belly.  It’s the neatest feeling/sight ever.  I think I will definitely miss the movements.
Food cravings: not so much lately.  I even ate pork chops this week and enjoyed them.  Big step up eating meat!  Tonight I’m making hamburgers; we’ll see how this will go!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Labor Signs: just Braxton hicks
Symptoms: Heartburn is more frequent, I have this pain above my uterus (below my boobs) that is a weird feeling.  It’s like a numbing, tingly feeling and it’s so uncomfortable.  Not sure what it is but it’s getting worse each day.  I may call Labor and Delivery to see if it’s normal.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly moody this week L
What I’m looking forward to:  my 36 week appointment.  I’m amazed at how fast this pregnancy has gone.  I thought it would drag out and be much worse, but it’s flying by and soon we will see this precious face growing inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment