Sunday, January 8

31 Weeks

  • How far along? 31 Weeks
  • Total weight gain: 15+
  • Gender: Girl
  • Maternity clothes? Yes
    Stretch marks? Thankfully not yet
    Sleep: Not the best
  • Best moment this week: just enjoying the first week of 2012!
  • Miss Anything? energy!  I’m so tired and exhausted by late afternoon
  • Movement: All the time
  • Food cravings: suckers
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: not so much
  • Labor Signs: just Braxton hicks
  • Symptoms: Heartburn every night, some serious killer back pain, itchy belly and swelling in the feet
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
  • What I’m looking forward to: receiving all the stuff I need to decorate the baby room.  Most of it has been placed on order or my personal shopper is in full force, just waiting for it’s arrival.  Thanks Stacy!

I’ll be receiving the diaper cover this week sometime, when I do I’ll post a picture.  It’s adorable and I’m so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment