Monday, January 16

32 weeks


How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17+
Gender: Girl

Maternity clothes? Maternity, except PJ’s
Stretch marks?  Thankfully not yet
Sleep: Horrible!  Hot, uncomfortable, can’t turn without waking up completely, up 5 times peeing

Best moment this week: I washed the baby carseat
Miss Anything?  Putting socks on without losing my breath, tying my shoes, and zipping up my coat
Movement:
Whenever I’m resting.  The kicks aren’t as strong, but I can feel and see her moving about.

Food cravings: Jubilee candy
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Labor Signs: just Braxton hicks
Symptoms: Heartburn which seems to be all day long

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
What I’m looking forward to:  32 week appointment on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment