Wednesday, January 29

School School and more School

We are in school overload in this house!  I started full time, which means 9 credits, which means 3 classes this semester!  That's a lot (for me).  In my previous master's program I was taking one, which was the perfect amount.  Now, I'm about to be MIA for the next 4 months with no time for anything other than reading, writing papers, discussing chapter concepts, and taking exams.  Let's hope I don't get the classes confused and start submitting homework to the wrong class.  I already had a case of "what class am I working on!"  The first week is usually laid back, getting familiar with the class schedules, writing up introductions and readings.  
My classes are People Process Culture, Advanced Quality Management, and Seminar in Operations Management.  Sounds fun, right?!
I see many afternoons of downing Mtn Dew, and munching on carrots and apples.  I'll start going to the library next week to be able to focus and not get distracted since this week is just organizing my schedule.  I've already submitted my homework that is due this week.  Just have to finish up reading, which I'll do in 45 minutes.  

The kids are loving school 4 days a week.  Their teachers have started putting them on the potty, but Xander is still strong willed about not using the bathroom at school.  Not sure why since he's so good about it at home.  Sterling has peed once in the toilet at home but has been staying dry ALL day at school.  Not sure if I should be concerned or if she's just ready to use the potty?  
Xander has been interested in "writing" names lately.  It's cute.  He'll grab his water pen/book and say he has a surprise for us.  He's showing us our names.  I'll have to get a picture, too cute!  He also likes to draw people.  Hilarious looking right now!  Again, need a picture.
I'm submitting Xander's preschool registration form today.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment