Friday, January 17

Five on Friday

Linking up with the lovely ladies again this week.



{ONE}
Have ya'll seen the new collection at Janie and Jack?  I mean, just look at this adorable top!
Source:  Janie and Jack

I did get a steal on these adorable shorts for Sterling.  I only paid 7.14 after tax!

{TWO}
More shopping discounts!  How doesn't love a good sale? My hubby thinks it's a good sale if you don't get it, then you pay nothing.  Sure, he may be right, but if you're going to need something in the near future, why not buy it while it's on sale, on top of another sale?!  This stack is just some of the loot from Carters.  I got 10 pjs and 2 basketball style pants for Xander all for 34.48 after tax!  These kids are growing like weeds and I can't keep up, so now i'm prepared for the next jump up...which is very very soon!
\

{THREE}
I was able to spend Wednesday working on an applique for Xander.  I love making him shirts because he loves them and insists on putting them on before I'm even done.  He put this shirt on on top of 2 others because he appreciates things.

He was also under the weather Wednesday so stayed home from school.  Look how pitiful he looks.  When he gets sick, it comes on so suddenly.  Fever of 105, after meds, down to 101.  Our nurse said to let it run its course.  I hope she's right this time because I really wanted to take him into the ER.

Both kids are home today from school, both with fevers and nasty coughs.

{FOUR}
Beautiful weather!  We had the sun shining and temps just above 50 on Monday.  The kids were rambunctious for a Monday and I decided to let them run their steam off at the park.  Maybe this trip caused Xander to get sick??

It felt chilly though because there was a breeze so we quickly put the hoods up to protect the ears and try to keep some warmth in. 

{FIVE}
Not so fun.  I took my car in for the factory scheduled maintenance to the Volvo dealership yesterday.  I came home, ate a banana, tidied up a bit, went to the gym and and an hour and half later when I got home I realized there was a huge oil mess in the garage!  I called the dealership back and they ended up sending out the guy that worked on the car.  I guess the ring that seals the filter down was pinched and was causing the leak.  What a mess!  I've also got a huge mess in the driveway so now I have to figure out a way to clean it up.  The dude had the garage cleaned really nice, but this morning the remaining drippings were still dripping last night and left another mess today.  So I have to figure a way to get it all cleaned.  Not fun times!


1 comment:

  1. What adorable kiddos! Thanks for stopping by and I hope your little people are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete