Friday, January 10

Five on Friday

Linking up with Darci from [the good life blog] for another fun week of weekly favorites.

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

{One}
I finally decided on a theme for the kids' combined birthday party with my family.  We're going to have it Easter weekend and the theme is Priate Xander and Princess Sterling!  How fun!  And the best part is we are having it at a hotel that has a pirate ship water park!  The kids are going to LOVE it!  I'm not to sure if I'm ready for all the little details I'd love to see at the party or if I should go simple?  My sister is creating an AMAZING! invite.  She gave me a sneak peak the other day and I LOVE it!

{Two}
I'm not even close to being finished with organizing the basement storage.  I don't know what I was thinking thinking that I could have it done in a week.  I think I'm going to put everything that needs to be sorted through and organized more in depth, in containers and label them to be sorted/organized.  That way I'll know what still needs to be done.  Tisk Task Tisk Task!

{Three}
Xander hasn't been having a great week at PDO.  He hit his teacher on Tuesday.  He was playing with binoculars and the teacher looked in the other end to show him that if he looks through them he will see her.  Well he didn't like that and said NO, I do it, then hit her.  And so it starts!

{Four}
We received the most welcomed email yesterday...from Xander's birthmom!  After 3 attempts last January and February of keeping in touch with her, she never responded.  All year.  I was so happy to see an email from her!  We even talked on the phone last night and had plans to skype.  I logged in and waited for her to log on, but nothing.  Since I was in the process of dinner, I had to quit waiting (20 minutes) and get back to making dinner.  I'm hoping this year will be the year that we keep in touch and maybe even a visit can be scheduled.

{Five}
We're still deciding on our future.  We're strongly leaning on the scarier option, but we're both ready.  I'll fill everyone in next week with the details.  We are making our final decision no later than Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment