Tuesday, June 18

Outdoors

Not much happening around here.  We are totally outdoorsy people with everything gone from the house.  It's fun, but I'm also ready to have our own yard.  Kids are loving running off their energy.  Naps are going great.  Maybe because of the extra fresh air?
Xander has still been doing well sleeping on the airbed in his room.  He's been waking up around 5 most mornings, but I put him back in his bed and I think he falls back asleep.  Sterling is starting to be an early bird.  She's been waking around 630 the past few days.  She's down to one nap a day and it's a good one!  3 to 3 1/2 hours!  Man how I wish Xander would sleep like her!  He's been doing an hour or two, tops.  I'll take what I can get!



I've been hiding toys (since we don't have many right now) so when I pull them out they are something "new".  This little music box became a camera.


getting ready for our walk one morning


makes daddy so proud when his little me is cleaning


weekends are pretty boring around here.  we've been taking advantage of the outdoors when the weather cooperates.  Friday and Sunday we went to the lake.  Friday we let the kids walk the entire thing (only like a mile, I think).  It was fun!  Xander kept saying "I go dinere (in there)", he wanted to go in the water.  I told him maybe we can go visit uncle Cory this fall and he can take him on his boat. Fun!




oh the lovely family photo shot taken from an arm sticking out.  not always so great, lol!


this girl loves her some Happy Hippo.  it's a crunchy treat with 2 types of chocolate inside.  she's in heaven! (she's not the only one that loves these treats, ha!)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment