Thursday, June 13

2nd night

A disaster!  Horrible!  Exhausting!  

It took 3.5 hours of being so upset that he finally went to sleep.  He then woke up at 608.  Not much for sleeping.  Does he not understand that kids need sleep.  Okay, not just kids but mommy's too?   I'm starting to think I should deviate from my plan and just let him go back to falling asleep with us, then transferring him to his bed.  That would be the easy way out.  Is it teaching him anything?  It lets him win.  His way.  Nick is totally on board with making him fall asleep in his own bed and room.  He thinks I need to just ignore his whines because we know he's not hungry, in danger, or sick.  I told him this morning that I wish I could just "ignore" him but it's a mommy thing and I just can't.

Sterling actually slept through all of his screams last night and this morning.  She's a champ sleeper...just like her daddy!

I put the airbed in his room this morning and have him on it to get some more sleep.  He's fussing, but it's not loud and obnoxious like normally is.  Maybe that bed will work?  I doubt it!

I'm losing my mind in the place!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment