Friday, January 13

Trouble again

Good morning!  Sterling and I spent all of our free time outside yesterday.  It was 70 degrees in January and we were soaking it up.  It will be back in the 30s today and snow tomorrow.  Who's going to get sick first from this big weather change?!


After we picked Xander up from school, we headed to the park.  But first, I check his binder to see if there were any behavior reports.  There was.  Ugh.  When we arrived at the park, I had him head to the bench so we could talk.  This time, he and his friend were wrestling in PE class instead of listening to the instructions of the teacher.  They both were written up.  The problem is Xander says they were doing it because "it was fun."  So, yes, I want him to have a fun time at school, but he needs to comprehend that school is NOT the place to be playing like that.  I tell him every.single.day (before he gets out of the car at drop off) to keep his hands to himself and no playing where your hands touch your friends.  Yet, every day he's come home stating it's been a problem.  I'm losing my mind.  What am I suppose to do?  How do I remedy this situation?  He just wants to have fun.


Hoping your day will be a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment