Saturday, January 21

Fancy Day

Well, we officially have a new president.  Surprisingly, I watched most of it.  I'm not a political person in the least, but I was interested in this one.  Will America be great again?!


Sterling put on some of her jewelry and loved showing us her fancy self


Of course, he wanted a picture too...notice his foot in Sterling's picture?  He's always wanting in someone's picture!


We made our last meal with Hello Fresh last night and I think it was an all around favorite.  All three meals we tried were good, but this one blew the other's out (for me).  Xander has been helping prep all the veggies this week and as we were making this one, he asked if we were having the meal we made the other night.  I told him no, it's a new meal, and he was slightly disappointed.  Him and Nick really liked that one.  I liked it too, would make it again, but wouldn't take seconds.  But this meal, the flavors were amazing!  Loved everything about it.
We get our new shipment of three more meals on Monday and are excite to try them out too.  If you'd like to try it, get $40 off your first order, use my code BRIDSTEW.  


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment