Saturday, January 7

Play-day

Sterling and I had a productive day yesterday.  I'm pretty lucky to get to spend Fridays with her.  In a few months she'll be in school.  While I'm looking forward to this, I still love our time together.  She knows I start back to school on Monday, so she wanted to get in as much playtime as she could.  We played with her robot kitty, baby dolls, and restaurant. We then went downstairs and made sugar cookies.  Her favorite!

She had speech yesterday and when we got home she wanted to play outside, even though it was only in the mid 20s.


Xander didn't have any negative reviews yesterday .  We decided that along with taking away his electronics, he's also going to miss out on he fun at Nicks cousins house this afternoon.  He loves going there, but is always rough playing there, so it's just best if he doesn't go since he continues to get into trouble for this.  I'll stay home with him while Nick takes Sterling.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment