Monday, January 9

Legos

Because of the snow on Saturday, Nick and Sterling stayed home.  Going out in the Virginia traffic with all the non-snow drivers wouldn't have been safe, so they went to Nick's cousins' yesterday.  We still decided to keep Xander home and away from the temptations of play fighting with his cousin, so he and I put together his police house from Santa.


He is so sweet and chatty when it's just him around.  While we were eating lunch, I was telling him how I liked how sweet he was being.  He said, "when people are more happy, they are nice.  I just know this because I'm smart.  Right, mommy?"  Yes, buddy.  When people are happy they are nice!
We put the whole thing together throughout the day and by 3 we were done.  


Sterling had a great time with the family.  They are always so kind and generous.  She watched Storks and Frozen, enjoyed a whole bunch of snacks, and came home with a cute hairstyle and some fun loot.

On my blog with my sister, I made this image and talked about having gratitude.  This quote is perfect!


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment