Tuesday, January 10

Back to School

It was cold yesterday!  But in just a few days, we'll be in shorts.  A few days after that we'll have pneumonia.  This weather is hard to dress for!  Cold in the mornings and hot in the afternoons.


After dropping Bubba off at school, Sterling was excited to play with his jailhouse.  We played pursuit and she was the bad girls and I was the cops.  It was fun.  We love playing with Bubba's toys when he's not around, ha!


I put her hair in two braids for school.  She hates getting her hair done, but she looks so cute when she lets me!



I kept busy washing everyone's bedding.  I also started back to school today.  I'm finally in my LAST class and I'm so excited to be almost done.  I need to focus and stay ahead in this class.  I'm not going to want to procrastinate as this is a do-or-die class.  I have to edit my final paper from last semester, answer 10 questions, and submit it this week.

Nick starts back on Wednesday, but he received an email saying he has a group project due this week already.  He hasn't officially started yet and already has an assignment due.  It must be because we are in our final semester?   Crazy! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment