Thursday, January 5

Back to Ballet

Sterling went back to ballet yesterday and she was so excited to get back to the dance floor.  


She also headed back to school since she had been symptom free for over 24 hours.  She kept asking every few minutes if it was time to go to school yet.  She wanted to wear her other fancy dress from her grandma.  Give her all the dresses and she'll be happy!


Xander's been begging for me to set up the Wii.  I might surprise him and have it set up tomorrow when he's done with school.  

Nick started a new job at work yesterday which will require him to work longer hours, but it's good for his career progression, and it's something he's really good at.

I was able to finally get my office organized.  Hopefully I can kept it that way.  It's a lot less stressful when papers aren't everywhere.  I also finished reading Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand.  It was such a good book.  Took me 4 days longer than I wanted, but I also didn't read as much on break as I was hoping.  I can't decide if I should read the next book in the series or start a totally different book. I think I'm going to start A little Salty to Cut the Sweet by Sophie Hudson.  Have you read it?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment