Friday, January 6

Little Sidekick

Sterling has been my little sidekick in the kitchen and it's so fun watching her learn new things.  Yesterday we made a lemon bundt cake and potato soup.  She was a great assistant!


I fought my closing eyes and finished reading Winter Street.  I started reading Giddy Up, Eunice and have a feeling it's going to be a quick read because it's such a good book already.  I think it's just the type of book I needed right now.  I also started a daily devotional, Jesus Always, and it's perfect too! 


Xander came home with a note yesterday that he's been play fighting.  Again.  He does not understand that he can't play fight at school.  This is the fourth time he's gotten in trouble for this and I just don't know what to do to get him to understand it's not allowed.  Tonight I had him write "I will not touch others" 10 times, took away electronics for a week, and not setting up the Wii (which he's been looking forward to).  Like I said, I don't know what to do.  Have you dealt with this?  How did you handle the situation?  Please help this momma out!

No comments:

Post a Comment