Sunday, November 7

To tell or not to tell

Alright, so I've been thinking today, if I should tell my family and cousins about my blog?  The only people I've told that we are adopting are my two sisters and our moms and dads.  Other than that, we have been keeping it quiet.  I think people know we are adopting, but I don't think anyone realizes how far we are in the process and all that is involved in going through it.  The reason for being quiet is not to hurt anyone's feelings, but to protect our own in the event a failed placement would occur.  I WANT to share my excitement with family and friends, but am guarded.  What do I do?  Should I just do it?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, it's ultimately up to you, but I'd say if you're not ready to tell everybody just yet, then wait. If you want people to know about your adoption, you can always just tell people a vague story like you are preparing for an adoption or something like that.

    ReplyDelete