Tuesday, November 9

Irritated, Frustrated, and Annoyed

As things were moving so nicely, we have hit our bump...it's not really that bad of one, we'll make it through it, but it's a bump nonetheless...
Alright, so I really am not enjoying working with two agencies.  They are both great agencies, but there is SO much miscommunication that it's driving me nutty.  I was under the impression that our agency in Europe could accept the FBI results through fax from our agency in VA, and they would consider that official since it's from one agency to the other.  Well that is definitely not the case, I was the one mistaken...it was BCS that could give her the official FBI results that were mailed because they also received an e-copy.  So I shot an email this morning to see if that is still the case, if not, we will be requesting a whole new set, which could take 2-4 months supposedly.  Oh the waiting on clearances is SO frustrating.  I'm waiting on an email back from BCS, but with this time difference, it will be a few more hours until they are working. 
I'm going to go to the gym and hopefully when I come back there will be an email from BCS stating she is sending the original FBI copy...oh that would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment