Wednesday, November 10

Is the status for you

Do you often read someones status on facebook and wonder if they direct their status towards you?  Well today for the first time, I felt it was for me...yesterday I posted a status of...irritated, frustrated, and annoyed...I don't usually post a negative status, but with everything yesterday, i did.  So just now I was checking my news feed and a friend (I barely talk to, but nonetheless) posted..."Today… I am thankful for my dramatic facebook friends who only complain on their status. If it were not for them I would not know how “good” I have it =0)".  Now I rarely post negativity, but was it directed towards me?  Why do I even let my mind think it was about me? 
Today at 2:32 AA FINALLY emailed back.  She will accept the official FBI results that BCS received.  What a relief...thank you Lord for answering my prayers!  I also put the new VA CPS forms in the mail today, they'll receive them on Saturday, which really means Monday since no one works on Saturday's.  I put the AA PA office address with the social workers name on where to send the results.  I pray the results are to them by the end of the month.
I really wanted to go to Thai Thai with our friends tonight, but hubby couldn't pick up his phone, he can't have it at work, which I know because he tells me all the time, but for some reason I still get upset when he don't answer his phone...yeah, it's stupid, but I feel like he's ignoring me.
Last night I went in the nursery and took out the mobile, lamp, diaper stacker, and wall pictures.  I want to do a mural on the wall of some sort, so I wanted to have the colors of the bedding so I could coordinate.  I was looking online because I'm looking for the ones that are peel and stick, but I'm not finding much for gender neutral.  The colors in the bedding are sage and brown, it's SO pretty, I LOVE it!  I'm not sure what type of theme I'm looking for since the bedding is classic/elegant, maybe I have to wait until the baby comes home so we can do a gender theme?  If we have a girl, I really like this tree and owls mural, and if we have a boy, I really like the automobile mural.  Should I do one for gender neutral or gender specific?

No comments:

Post a Comment