Monday, November 8

Confusion

So much confusion on all the different paperwork for our adoption.  So for some reason BCS cannot fax a copy of our VA CPS results to our agency here, I have to request a whole new set.  I hope this does not put us back too far.  Our home study needs to be done and approved by the end of next month because the FBI clearance expires after 3 months...ugh...so much pressure!  We were only waiting on hubby's social security statement, which hopefully we'll get this week...but now...VA CPS again!!  I pray they are quick responders!
Also our agency here states our home study will be sent for USCIS for approval.  BCS has a good question on why they would send it there since we are Americans adopting from America.  I think BCS was under the impression they would write up the home study, sent it to BCS and they would approve it.  Nope, not the case, but it's alright, we'll go through the hoops they want us to jump through...it will be worth it all in the end. 
Hubby came home really early today...at 3:30!  that's 3 hours earlier than normal, I didn't know what to do with myself, I thought I would faint seeing him.  But he's been in bed pretty much since coming home, he's not feeling well...poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment