Monday, November 1

love getting mail

Today as I went to get our mail, we have to go to the post office when we want it since its in a box there, but anyways, we had our South Dakota child abuse registry clearance!  I was so excited because I thought it would be next week before we got those back.  After getting home I quickly made a copy for us as our record and put them back in the mail to get off to our agency in VA.  I then emailed our social worker here to let her know that we received them, gave her the information on them, since I'm not sure when our next meeting will be.  I just wanted her to have the information so she could write it up in the home study report since she's working on that this week. 
On other great news, our friend/neighbor from VA had her baby on the 26th!  She did things a bit differently than most to get pregnant, but she now has a healthy handsome little boy.  She is also donating her frozen embryo's to us, so this is a huge blessing and we are excited for our future.  Not sure just yet when we plan to give IVF a 3rd time around, but we know that we have them when we are ready. 
Over here in Germany, we turned our clocks back one hour already, so this time change has been messing me up.  I missed my daily chat with my sister because I was waiting for 4 my time like i used to, but i should have been on at 3...sorry!  I can't wait until the states turn their clocks back.  I do not enjoy the days being SO short now, it seems like it's only light out for about 6 hours of the day :(.
Made tator-tot casserole for dinner tonight and used the healthy request soup, couldn't even tell a difference.  It was yummy, like always :). 

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. You should have emailed & told me you were changing your clocks & what time we should have signed online. Oh well. There's always tomorrow! Also that's great news about your friend having her baby! And I'd say as long as her embryos are frozen, you shouldn't have to make any decisions right now. Just take your time and you'll know what the right thing is to do. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete