Thursday, September 16

What a day!

So this morning was an early morning, had to take my car in because the trunk is not latching closed, but they still didn't get it fixed because they have to order an actuator for it, i guess the one in there is bad and that's why it's not working.  I was hoping to go to a Bazaar that is in the area, but with my car not being ready until 330, then having to walk a long ways to go get it, i didn't get back until 430, the Bazaar will wait until tomorrow.  My whole day was shot because of the car! 
I made B-B-Q's for dinner tonight.  I haven't made them in forever and they tasted delicious! 
I took the dog on a LONG walk today, he was exhausted before we even finished.  I'm hoping to get him at least one walk a day since we don't have a yard for him to run in.  Maybe this extra attention to him will distract him from wanting to chew on anything else...we can hope...lol.
I'm thinking of going to bed early tonight, need to get up extra early so i can volunteer at the Bazaar tomorrow morning at 8.  I'm excited, I love volunteering!  I'm going to read for awhile because I have a hard time falling asleep, so sometimes reading will help erase my mind of all the thoughts running through it.  I guess you can say that it calms me down :)
Nite Nite...I'll tell you all about the Bazaar in tomorrows post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment