Thursday, September 23

Busy day

I didn't get much accomplished with putting the house in order today, but I did get other things done:

~got my trunk fixed, it latches now...YAH!!!
~went to the doctors so i can hopefully get rid of this cough...got some great meds, i hope :)
~went to the BX to buy a vacuum
~got some groceries...finally!
~finished 2 loads of laundry
~made dinner...it was soo yummy!
~took all the wrapping paper from the boxes to the recyclables

So while i finished unpacking the last 7 boxes, i discovered that I do not like the smell that has been left on my linens and clothing, so i feel that I need to wash EVERYTHING!!  My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I hate the smell that is on them, and I love the smell of fresh-clean clothes and linens.
I've been neglecting my emails this week, I have a few people to respond to, I'm hoping this weekend I will finally find some free time and not feel so bogged down. 
Tomorrows a big day for me, I'm going to be driving in a new part of Germany, it's not far from here, but i've been hesitant on driving because i don't know the area.  I'm going to the rug store with my friend, i'm so excited!  Oh but first, we are going to go have some coffee and chat...that's always fun! 
Well i'm going to go take my medicine and hop in bed!  Have a great night!

Nite Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment