Monday, September 27

hmmmm

Well we have pictures hanging up, today I'm going to work on the office and get that straightened up, then all will be done.  Monkey boy and I will go on our walk shortly, then my day will start.  I slept in today and it felt awesome, but maybe i had too much sleep because my head is hurting this morning. 
I watched a movie trailer for Like Dandelion Dust, it's about adoption, and now I want to see it.  I have no idea when it will get to my area, probably next year, so I'm going to see if the movie is available on book, and I'll enjoy it through reading it first.
If I don't hear anything from the adoption home study agency we were planning on using today, I will be calling them, if they don't answer, I'm going to call a different agency.  We are patiently waiting, but we've been waiting for a response since the 8th and I think this has been a fair amount of waiting without any word.  I know the guy is busy traveling around the world blessing other families with their home studies, but couldn't we at least get an email back acknowledging our email sent?  So frustrating in this position as we are excited to move forward with our adoption process.
This cough i've been dealing with for the last 3 weeks, almost 4 now, is getting on my last nerve.  I guess i was hoping that since I went to the doctor and they gave me some medicine that it'd go away fast, but it's not!  The cough is gone at night because the medicine at night puts the cough to sleep or something like that, but the daytime medicine doesn't seem to be doing anything.  The cough seems worse, or maybe it supposed to sound like this when it's gettign better?  It's like a loud wet cough and I have to cough so many times to make it feel a little better...ugh!
Oh, I went to church yesterday...that was very exciting for me since it's been a while.  It was really nice and I think i could enjoy the church and make the church a part of my weekly life.  I really loved the music that was sung, it was uplifting and powerful.  I did suck on cough drops the entire service because I didn't want to get any coughing fits while the service was going on.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment