Wednesday, September 29

Sick of being sick!!

So today marks 4 weeks of having a cough and for the past 3 days I've waken up with a sore throat and seriously horrible head pain.  I called in and spoke to a registered nurse today and she tells me to gargle salt water, drink lots of liquids, and eat soft foods until the sore throat goes away.  I wish I knew what is going on inside me, i think it's just my body telling me I don't like this new move?  Oh, she did also tell me I could take Aleve, which is awesome because I need this head pain to go AWAY!!  I'm so sick of being sick!  It is seriously draining me and I don't have energy to do anything.  
On the adoption front, I received an email from this other agency in the area that will do home studies and post placement visits.  I'm thinking of emailing them and asking what their process is since we are not getting any response from the one we've been working with.  It's frustrating because we've done a lot of work for the agency not responding and will probably have to redo everything to meet the standards of the new agency.  I suppose I will email our placement agency back in the states and let her know what's going on and see what she would recommend.
With hubby working 12s until next Friday, it sucks around here.  We only see each other about an hour and half a night before he's zonked out...poor man is tired!  I feel bad because with me being so ill, I haven't been in the mood to cook "real" food, he's on his own :(.  Maybe tonight I'll actually cook, but I never know what time he's coming home and eating only an hour and half before going to bed is not healthy, so i almost don't feel like eating because of that.  I did take out some fish, so i should cook it tonight, it's light and healthy so it should be okay. 
I'm going to run to the store today, I'm going to get me some broth based soups, crackers, and hubby needs some deodorant.  He tells me last night he's almost out, then this morning i see it in the garbage...um...that means you are out...thanks for waiting till the last minute...i still love you!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment