Sunday, March 8

Spring Forward

I have to admit that I’ve never had an issue with a time change before today!  I’ve been off ALL day.  The day flew right past us.  We awoke at our normal time, 6 am, only it was already 7.  We always lounge in bed and watch cartoons for at least half an hour.  By the time we made it down to breakfast today, it was 7:45.  I then had to create a menu plan for the week and order our groceries online so I can pick them up on Tuesday.  Showers.  Getting ready for a walk.  Going to the trail for a walk.  Lunch (at 230!).  Homework, two assignments needed done.  Baths for the kids at 5.  Dinner?  Yeah, well that didn’t happen until 7!  I’d planned to make pork cutlets, green beans and rice, but yeah, I didn’t have time.  I was still working on homework at 5:30.  So we had Panda Express.  Yep, super healthy right here.  Gag!  Kids fell asleep great tonight, but I assume they’ll both be in our room in about 2 more hours.  I don’t know how I was able to transition to a 7 hour time change so easily and frequently when we were living in Germany.  Hoping tomorrow will be a better/smoother day. 

(found via Google image)

The struggle is real today people.  The struggle is real!

I hope you had a smooth transition to losing an hour Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment