Thursday, March 19

Pippi Longstocking (1988)

This week and next week hubs is participating in an exercise for his work (pretty much practicing for real world events) and he’s working overnights.  Since he’s sleeping when the kids normally go to sleep and they always fall asleep in our bed, I have to keep them awake until he wakes up so we can go to the bed. 

So.  While wasting time, I was surfing Amazon and since we’re Prime members, I was looking at the movies and came across Pippi!  I LOVED this movie as a kid and just knew Xander would love it too. Did you love it too?  He’s obsessed with Annie and this is also a musical type.  He’s totally captured by Pippi.  He watched it twice yesterday!  Twice!  Crying because I tried putting something else on.  Asking if we’re staying up late and watching movies.  Yep, we sure are. 

I love that Xander is beginning to enjoy watching non-cartoon movies.  Sterling still enjoys her 30-45 minute shows.  Soon she’ll start enjoying them too, I hope. 

What non-cartoon shows do your kids enjoy?

So far he enjoys: Wizard of Oz, Annie, Pippi, Hook, Batman, and Spiderman

Speaking of Amazon Prime, do you have the Fire TV/stick?  I would love some tried and true feedback as we’re looking into getting them and cutting our cable in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment