Wednesday, December 28

Pulling up

Last night I laid Xander down for the night, he wakes up as usual, and is fussing in his crib.  I wait 15 minutes to go check on him because he's not calming down.  As I enter his room, he's STANDING up in his crib!  Yikes!  This is one task I have not encouraged because I've heard of the horror stories where the baby stands up and can't get back down.  Well it's finally happened to us.  Hubby will lower his crib now.  I'm nervous for the lowering of the bed because if it's lower and my belly keeps growing, how will i get him out when he's laying down?  2.5 months left!

I bought a humidifier yesterday, a Vick's kind, and he woke up not sounding like a carburetor.  So, the thing must be working.  It's the kind that you put medicine in it and it steams the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment