Monday, December 12

27 weeks

I thought it would be fun to start keeping track of some of the "fun" parts of being pregnant.


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 13+
Gender: Girl

Maternity clothes? Maternity, except PJ’s
Stretch marks?  Not yet
Sleep: Not the most restful nights, I’m a back sleeper so trying not to sleep on the back keeps me up trying to make sure I stay off it

Best moment this week: Baby Xander started crawling
Miss Anything? Going on walks without having to pee by the time I get to the corner, wearing my cute non-maternity sweaters, and shaving my legs without having to be in awkward positions

Movement:
Mostly at night and first thing in the morning.  When I use the heating pad she moves a lot.

Food cravings: Chocolate, fruity candies, and peanut butter
Anything making you queasy or sick: Can’t stand meat
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn every night and some serious killer back pain

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Hubbies return and getting some help with baby Xander

No comments:

Post a Comment