Monday, December 5

Crawling!


I didn't think this was going to come so soon.  Yesterday he just began doing a leap the frog type of crawl, where he'd take a leap forward, fall to his belly and do that over to get what he wanted.  Tonight I saw him take about 4 perfect knee crawls and thought...oh my.  After his nap, he was doing long length crawls.  He's a quick learner.  Now, he's been trying to crawl since about 7 months, but was only getting up and rocking, not actually moving.  Then last week I decided that our floors are limiting him and started leaving his pants and socks off so he wouldn't be slipping everywhere.  It's so amazing how fast babies grow and learn what to do.  It's just a matter of time for him to be walking.
I've also discovered that even though he don't like puree peas, try the real thing.  He liked them!  I gave him peas and carrots mix from the can like hubby eats and this boy tore them up!  Gotta go give him his bath as he's ready for bed.  He's had a long day with doing/trying new things.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment