Sunday, December 11

Rough week

...for this pregnant mama. Xander's been great, crawling all over now. Today he followed me everywhere I went as I was vacuuming. He normally just goes after the dog, but today he was all over. He's been clingy and when I'm out of sight, he screams. It's normal for this age so we are just trying new things to keep him content and happy. We did our first craft on Friday. We made a handprint Christmas tree with paint. It turned out cute, considering his age and cooperation with the task at hand.
I've been having really bad back pain for the past week. Before this it was occasional, but it's been constant for 7 days now. Today I did something I haven't done during this pregnancy, took 2 extra strength Tylenol at once. I know it's safe to take during pregnancy, but I don't like taking anything that could possibly risk the outcome of the pregnancy. I've also been using the heating pad for the past 3 days any chance I get. I think baby girl likes it. Whenever I have it on, she's moving within a few minutes. Other than the back pain, things are fine. I'm ready for hubby to make his way back home and stay for awhile. It's hard being 27 weeks pregnant, a bulging belly, getting groceries and lugging them up 4 flights of stairs, carrying a 20+ pound 8 month old around, bending over to play and entertain my boy, trying to clear out the computer room to make into a nursery, rearranging closets, giving bath time, just everyday stuff. It's exhausting and getting some help in the evenings hopefully will be what I've been missing.
Excited for the 18th, hubby's return, then the 19th is his 31st birthday. I'm hoping his gift makes it this week.

Well I'm exhausted and tired. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment