Monday, November 11

Our visit continues

We're still here at Nana and Papa's and enjoying every minute!  It's so nice not to worry about the hustle and bustle back home.  We just need to make sure we have a daily outing to play in the leaves or an adventure to the park to keep everyone's levels of restlessness down.  
Xander has become a pro at playing a few games on the iPad.  He loves to play BeBop Blox, LookFindElmo, and Endless ABC.  He's really a pro!  He's concurred them all and I find him playing on the iPad by himself.  I really don't mind because they are all learning games, so they're good for his mind.
Sterling likes to build with Lego's and I'll sit down with her to show her how to play Xander's games.  She loves it, but her attention span is rather short still, so it's brief.  She'll get it when I'm least expecting it.
We set up some of my parents Christmas decorations.  The kids love the trees and are not keeping their hands off the animated decorations.  I don't have anything animated at home, so I guess we won't have this headache at home.  That's a good thing!
Sterling was sick with who knows what.  She had a fever of 102 for 5 days, a nasty cough for 10 days and is now finally on the mend.  I woke up yesterday thinking I was coming down with the flu, but mine was just a 24 hour bug or something.  Not fun though!  
We're planning to go up to Hershey Park this weekend and I'm beyond excited to share the experience with the kids.  They get so excited over stuff right now and I think they'd just love the fun day.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment