Saturday, November 16

5 on Friday

I've been seeing a bunch of 5 on Friday posts and thought it might be fun to give it a try.  I've never linked up with anyone before so I have no idea how to get their button on my blog post, but I'll provide the link to the host blog.  Basically all you have to do is share any five things in your life right now.   So here goes...

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

ONE...I'm loving spending time with my parents.  Sometimes a girl just needs her mama!  We're going home next week and I'm going to miss watching Hallmark movies with her!  I mean seriously, I'll have to watch them alone at home.  Now that's no fun!  Who am I going to laugh with?

TWO...Sad that we will be taking the kids out of PDO.  As much as they loved it and did so well in it, we just have to take this luxury away right now.  Hopefully next year we will be able to get back into the same one, or another one if our slots get taken.  We loved the teachers!

THREE...I have a love/hate relationship with my daughters hair.  It's a mess.  Sometimes beautiful.  But most times a hot mess!  She HATES getting it brushed through so some days I won't even attempt it to save the headache.  But the next day I regret it because it's even worse to brush through.

FOUR...my sister sent this to me yesterday and my, it's so true!

FIVE...looking forward to our day trip to Hershey Park.  They just opened up Christmas Candylane and it looks like a lot of fun!  I'm so glad its not far from my parents so we can take advantage of a beautiful day.  Hopefully Sterling won't get sick in the car ride up and we can enjoy the sights and smells of Christmas in Hershey.

I hope I did this right!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment