Monday, November 4

Fun with leaves and surviving the sniffles

The kids have loved playing outside at Nana's house.  This time of year is beautiful with the changing colors of leaves.  I only wish I could find a kid rake...or two...so they could have even more fun.  We've been making good use of of feet to swipe the leaves together.



I worked on laundry today and I was upstairs putting our clean clothes away.  When I came downstairs, Sterling was walking around in the lego buckets.  Ha!  This girl can be sick and still enjoy herself...well sometimes.  She cracks me up!


 For the past 4 days Sterling has had a really bad congested cough, runny nose and high fever.  I decided to take her in since Tylenol and Advil were not working and the fever kept coming back.  We went to Patient First, never have before, but they were nice.  They did a chest x-ray because when they did the stethoscope, the nurse thought she heard something and they wanted to rule out pneumonia.  Good thing, no pneumonia. Just an upper respiratory problem.  Nothing serious and should go away with time.   She's just so miserable and wants to lay on me.  That makes for one angry Alexander!  He just don't understand yet.  
We ran to Walmart after her check with the doctor to pick up some ibuprofen.  I hope this stuff works because I feel we are starting a medicine cabinet with this girl.  She's always sick!  And it lasts forever!


Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment