Tuesday, May 7

Where do I begin?

I'm suck at keeping friends and family updated lately.  We really haven't been up to much.  I've started working out and actually sticking to it (3-4 days a week so far).  I gave up all soda.  Kids are talking all the time.  Kids are rotten.  Spoiled rotten.  Filled with love rotten.  


This little thing thinks she needs her paci more and more.  We typically only give it at bedtime, but Xander likes to sneak it out of her bed for her or she'll grab her outing paci from the diaper bag.


The old man thinks his job is to antagonize his sister


Two Saturday's ago Xander and I went to the basement to separate our stuff for the movers.  While I was busy organizing, he was keeping busy with some toys.  


I also made the kids knot blankets that day.  The love them, but in all respect, they love all blankets that are soft and cuddly.  I think they are cute!


I also brought up Hawkeye's kennel.  He's not been a good boy, so he's been staying in his house a lot (especially when the kids are up)


one morning before heading off to the gym


I thought this was cute.  I was out cleaning on the patio putting getting boxes ready for recycling and Xander grabbed a magazine, sat down and started "reading" it.  Too cute!  Maybe he'll be into cars when he grows up?


This scene happens a lot in our house.  Xander to the rescue!  He's the boy that can spot a mess a mile away.  He runs to grab the towel and cleans it up.  
Just today the kids were sitting on the floor and Xander all of a sudden got up, grabbed the towel and started wiping Sterling's foot.  Her foot wasn't actually a mess, but there was a glare from her sparkles on her socks.  He thought it was a mess!  Too funny!


Playing peek a boo...while sitting on sissy!

What am I absolutely loving?  Putting Sterling to bed at night in girly pajamas!  Thanks to my awesome sister!  She sent all (or most?) of her daughters old pjs to us.  

Our next biggest news.  Sterling stands up in the middle of the floor.  She started doing it on Thursday before having to go pick up Nick.  She hasn't stood completely up since, but she gets into position every time we say "stand up".  And now I'll leave you with my overexcited self loving that my baby girl is actually making progress.  May be small, but it's huge to us!


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment