Wednesday, August 22

Life Lately

Good morning!  We had a great weekend with Nick home.  He loved Lulu as much as we do.  We hung pictures.  It's so nice to have things hanging on walls.  We're not done, but I still have to figure out what I want to put in the kids' room.  We have things, but I'm not sure I want to put them up.  I sort of want to go for bigger kid prints.  So, for now, their walls are empty.

Lulu has been adjusting so well.  She loves all of us, but only lets Sterling hold her like a baby.


Maybe it's because she treats her like a real baby?


I made homemade salsa.


Lulu started puppy classes


This is what she thought of them 😂


We bought a cardboard market shop.  It was a two day project and already worth the $15.


I mean, look at the cute puppy in the window!


I received my most anticipated order from Young Living.  I love the oils, but on this order I have some fun diffuser blends I want to try 😊


We took Lulu on her first walk last night.  She did pretty good.  We didn't go far, but for now we're just wanting to get her used to walking on a leash and staying by us.  Not running.  It's also a training lessons for the kids on how to walk a dog 😉

Lulu had her first bath.  Our vet recommended using baby bath.  So we did.


She smells so clean now


This week we're trying to get into our routine with school starting up.  This involves me going to the gym.  I wish I loved working out like I used to.  But, I don't.  I blame age.  Maybe this year will be my year to enjoy it again.  I know I'll never be as thin as I'd like, but, I can still be happy.  Our routine will also involve a daily chore area.  Monday was bathrooms.  Yesterday was bedrooms.  Today will be main living areas.  I'm also going to start paying the kids at the end of the week, if they do their work every day.  They are always wanting money to buy things, so I'm going to pay them half of their age. Sterling will get $3.  But, she won't get to keep the full $3.  She has to put some aside for her savings account.  My goal is to teach them that money doesn't grow on trees, ha!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment