Friday, November 16

HUGS playgroup

Today I finally braved a new scene by myself with both kiddos.  I took them to this playgroup to interact, play, and learn with other babies/toddlers.  I think we had a fun time and will definitely be planning to go back in January when after it's break.  I was a bit sad that they are taking off next month, but also learned that they are holding the Special Olympics so the playgroup had to be put on hold.  That's neat.   I love hearing about communities doing special things to get everyone involved in fun.
I learned that this playgroup will be a good place to learn sharing.  Xander is horrible at sharing, as to be expected.  Sterling loves to "attack" other kids and tries to eat them.  We played with balls, the parachute, story time, and arts and crafts.  Now i wish I would have been brave a lot sooner.  Oh well, we live and learn.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment